If there's a design trend you've been wishing you could incorporate into your home, chances are Ferm Living's fall collection has a pitch-perfect rendition of it.
- Schuco 01238 Piccolo-Set Geschenkset III Mercedes VW Käfer OVP 1605-14-90
- IMC Toys Planes Dusty & El Chupacabra Walkie Talkie
- Trumpeter 1 35 05564 Russian T-72BM Mod.1990
- NISSAN GT-R (R35) 2014 BRILLANT WHITE PEARL KYOSHO 1 43 NEUF EN BOITE
- Gudetama Lazy Egg with Noodles
- Mercedes Benz a 2003 Set of 4 Essen Fw, RK, Asb , Maltheser 1 87 Herpa 047159
- Revell 03929 Airbus A400M Atlas Plastique Kit 1 72 Échelle Suivi 48 Post
- Russian Model KNIB 1 43 Scale Metal Model - Mercedes Benz 230SL - Turquoise bluee
- Goodsmile Good Smile Fate Stay Night Magic Girl Rin Tohsaka PVC Figure 100% New
- MG 1 100 MS-09RS Char Aznable dedicated Rikkudomu Mobile Suit Gundam JP
- Hobbyboss 1 35 scale model kit - Leopard C2 MEXAS (Canadian MBT) HBB84504
- Meng SS-010 Model 1 35 D9R Doobi Armored bulldozer w Slat Armor MNGSS-010
- ●NEW HTF Schabak 1 43 Diecast Model Car Replica Display Volkswagen VW Polo
- 2012 Hot Wheels TREASURE HUNT SUPER HIDDEN secret 67 FORD MUSTANG COUPE brown
- Square Enix BRING ARTS Xenogears Van Houten Elly Japan Figure Elehayym
- Trans Formers Rodimus Convoy Wind Non-Regular
- Aoshima Arpeggio of bluee Steel - Ars Nova - No.12 fog of the fleet light F S NEW
- MTG Japanese Foil Bloodstained Mire x4 Khans of Tarkir NM- NM- NM- NM
- Corgi Toys 261 James Bond Aston Martin DB5 in all original condition with figure
- Tootsie - Gund plush Gorilla with vines 25 total length hands close to hang
- LIONEL BALTIMORE & OHIO TIMESAVER SCHEME 6464-400 CLASSIC BOX CAR NIB
HORNBY RE PAINTED BR GREEN CLASS 35 HYMEK DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE D7024 nt
Mastercraft Collection A1H Skyraider 1 40 Model Aircraft Unique Gifts Earlier this spring, T Magazine published a story on a new design hotel located inside a restored 1861 palazzo in the village of Gagliano del Capo, which seemed a perfect encapsulation of everything that's beautiful about Puglia, frescoed ceilings and all. The Australian-based company Tigmi Trading — which sources one-of-a-kind vintage and contemporary Berber rugs from Morocco — seems to have also taken note of the palazzo, which provides the backdrop to their latest collection, Casa D'Arte, in these photos.
Eye candy is called eye candy for a reason — but the Auckland, New Zealand–based Devon Made’s range of uncannily lifelike glass fruit creations take the phrase to a new level. (Is it just us who kind of want to put them in our mouths?) Edible impulses aside, artist Devyn Ormsby's perfectly translucent banana, pear, mandarin, and lemon likenesses in cobalt, lime, citrine, pink, and clear, have caught our eye (and stormed our Instagram).
A weekly Saturday recap to share with you our favorite links, discoveries, exhibitions, and more from the past seven days. This week: new hanging mobiles by two geometry-obsessed design studios, an auction for the ACLU of artworks by the likes of Sam Moyer and Zoe Latta, and a trio of 3-D rendering talents — including Oscar Piccolo, above — imagine their ideal smoking rooms.
Electric color and bold silhouettes lend an animated quality to the work of Leonard Cordell Bessemer, the designer behind LA's up-and-coming furniture studio, Objects for Objects.
SdKfz 251 Ausf D Hanomag scale 1 35 - built and painted Opening today, one of our favorite design duos, Ladies & Gentlemen Studio, will be launching a concept shop in SoHo for the month of May, showcasing the new Australian design brand SP01. Over/Under, as the project is called, presents a leap for L&G beyond objects like lighting, furniture, and jewelry, and into a holistic interiors experience. SP01, making its U.S. debut, looked to L&G for a concept beyond the traditional showroom, a place where guests could relax.
The architect-turned-object-maker Nicholas Shurey (who got his start with Space Copenhagen) has an affinity for wood that stems from his love of being outdoors. “The process of taking a sawn log, with its rough, uneven surfaces, and slowly shaping and refining it until it’s as smooth as polished stone is incredibly haptic and gratifying,” he says.
This July, a design show in a Parisian apartment harnessed the talents of what feels like at least half of Milan’s up-and-coming design scene. Called "You Are Welcome" by The Ladies' Room collective — a collaborative project made up of Agustina Bottoni, Ilaria Bianchi, Sara Ricciardi, and Astrid Luglio — the show took the form of an intimate, female-centered salon, where objects vibrated with their own peculiar presences. All brilliant designers in their own right, the four have been working together since 2016 when they met at the Turin-based design fair Operae.
A weekly Saturday recap to share with you our favorite links, discoveries, exhibitions, and more from the past seven days. This week, a conceptual Brazilian travertine structure, an exhibition of Norwegian furniture prototypes, and a new hotel featuring a who's who in American design.
We've never been shy about our love of shag, fringe, and all things hairy, so does it come as a surprise that we're extremely into the new Textural line of rugs and cushions by Byron Bay–based Australian brand Pampa? Featuring oversized fringes and heavy weaves, and inspired by '70s-era shag pile carpets and cozy log cabins, each piece in the collection is handmade by artisans in Argentina.
LGS Studio, a ceramics brand founded by Thomas Renaud and Noel Hennessy, is currently based out of Los Angeles. But the company actually got its start a few years back in a garage in Portland, Oregon, where the founders were living at the time. Which is what makes their latest collection all the more personal — called Tephra, it's inspired by growing up in the Pacific Northwest in the aftermath of the 1980 Mount St. Helens volcanic eruption.
Precure Qposket Figure 2 Body Set We've known artists who have committed to making a drawing a day, or graphic designers who have created a digital poster each night when they return home from their day job. But never had we seen a designer take on the task of making a three-dimensional object — much less one that needs to be glazed, fired, photographed, and Instagrammed — for each day of the year, until we were browsing the account of Ann Kristin Einarsen earlier this spring. Her #365vases project — in which she designs a vase a day with a new set of parameters each month — is next level.
Our favorite booth at this week's Shoppe Object fair represents the coming together of three friends as well as three of our favorite things. Sophie Lou Jacobsen is debuting an extension of the colored glass line she began during our 4510/Six show earlier this spring, all thin handles and satisfyingly scalloped bodies; Anahit Pogosian is launching a ceramics collection that includes stepped candleholders and wavy single-stem vases; and Suna Bonometti is showing new styles of her highly graphic, sterling silver statement jewelry.
VINTAGE LARGE 0-GAUGE KRAUSE FANDOR HALF GANDOLA WITH CHAINS