If there's a design trend you've been wishing you could incorporate into your home, chances are Ferm Living's fall collection has a pitch-perfect rendition of it.
- STUDIO 27 IMPREZA HOKKAIDO 09 DECAL for AOSHIMA SUBARU IMPREZA 1 24
- Gund 2001 BEAR Champagne Faux Mink w Satin Box
- RARE VINTAGE 70'S COMBAT PLASTIC SOLDIERS SET + PLANES GREEK GREECE NEW NOS
- Hobbytrain H2922 - E- Lok BR 189 MRCE Locomotion Ep.VI - Spur N - NEU
- N gauge 10-1133 0-based 2000 series Tokaido Shinkansen opening 50 anniversary
- Rare 1 1 Scale LS smith western combat magnum 3.5 barrel Model vintage
- Hasegawa 1 700 Water Line Series Japan Naval Air battleship Ise plastic mod
- Thomas The Tank Engine Die Cast Metal Trains Lot Limited 2002 2012 16 total
- RENAULT RS01 1 DUTCH F1 GP 1977 J. P. JABOUILLE QUARTZO Q4049 1 43
- Mega Bloks 96824 Halo Wars UNSC Pelican Dropship New Sealed
- 1 24 Roadster Dress up decal
- Charizard - 40 165 - Rare Reverse Holo PL Expedition
- 2016 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS GREY DIECAST 1 18 MODEL CAR BY MAISTO 31689
- Aoshima 1 24 Super Car No.19 McLaren F1 GTR 1997 Le Mans 24-hour Gulf Kit
- Beyblade burst B-90 3on3 Battle booster set
- By492-0, 5 Märklin Escala 0 Metal Metall-Kreuzung para Eléctrico Operación
- Max Factory Archer Altria Pendragon Fate Grand Order
- Steiff Ositos Steiff blue BUSCADOR DE TESgold Edición Limitada Oso 30cm ean671975
- NEW 1 700 Pit-Road Skywave IJN Submarine Tender JINGEI Ship Model Kit Boat W36
- Vintage Hasbro My Little Pony Lot G1 - G3 - 40 Total Ponies
- War of the Worlds Classic 1953 Martian Figure 1-8 Pegasus
- Vtg 1998 GLOBO SPA Soft Stuffed THE PINK PANTHER Plush Toy 24 (R)
- Russian Heller 1 100 French Steam barge Pourquoi Pas
- Vanguards Sb 1 43 - Opel Cavaliere Ascona Bianco
- Trumpeter 02858 1 48 MiG-21 F-13 Fishbed Fighter Plastic Aircraft Model Kit
- Mighty Max Toy Lot blueebird 1990 vintage
- KOSEN NEW Made in Germany Ferret (Pole Cat) Plush Toy
- Rietze Überlandbus MB O 550 Integro Interliner Connexxion (NL) 63265
- NEW Italeri 1 35 US Navy PT-109 Elco Motor Torpedo Boat WW2 JF Kennedy
- Magic MTG Antiquities Urza's Avenger BGS 8.5 (9.5, 8.5, 8.5, 9)
- 1 20 Resin Figures Model Kit Dark Elf Priestess WITH BASE 90mm Unpainted Model
- 3 Vintage Toy Utensils Wooden Handles Faces Unusual Set Strainer Mallet & Spoon
- Aoshima Super Car Series No.22 Pagani Huayra 1 24 Scale
- Birchwood 18 Pink Elephant, Eleanor (99077)
- Cute 60cm Teddy Bear plush of TED Cartoon soft toys doll gift for mens Kids gift
- Miniart 35241 T-60 (T-30 Turret) with Full Interior Plastic Model Kit 1 35
- 2002 Yu-Gi-Oh LOB Right Leg of the Forbiddon One PSA 9 Exodia
- KATO N gauge Alps red passenger Ew I 4 both hematopoiesis set 10-Japan import
- Lubby Cubbies - 3.5 Angel Seal - CASE OF 36
- Steiff - 045622 Wittie Eule - Neu
- I-400 Class Submarine 1 100 Complete Model Kit Set LED Light Up Sound Hachette
- Tamiya 1 35 Soviet Army Kv-1B Heavy Tank With Figure
- Eduard 32711 1 32 Aircraft- Spitfire Mk XVIe Interior for Tamiya (Painted SA)
- Star Wars, Darth Vader Voice Changer Helmet Mask, Rogue One, Brand New
- Fisher Price Berenstain Bears Papa Bear 1982 New In Box
Trix Minitrix 15632 Tank Wagon Set Vtg with Brakeman's Platform 3-piece
Flyhawk FH700280 1 700 Italian Battleship RN Roma for Trumpeter Earlier this spring, T Magazine published a story on a new design hotel located inside a restored 1861 palazzo in the village of Gagliano del Capo, which seemed a perfect encapsulation of everything that's beautiful about Puglia, frescoed ceilings and all. The Australian-based company Tigmi Trading — which sources one-of-a-kind vintage and contemporary Berber rugs from Morocco — seems to have also taken note of the palazzo, which provides the backdrop to their latest collection, Casa D'Arte, in these photos.
Eye candy is called eye candy for a reason — but the Auckland, New Zealand–based Devon Made’s range of uncannily lifelike glass fruit creations take the phrase to a new level. (Is it just us who kind of want to put them in our mouths?) Edible impulses aside, artist Devyn Ormsby's perfectly translucent banana, pear, mandarin, and lemon likenesses in cobalt, lime, citrine, pink, and clear, have caught our eye (and stormed our Instagram).
A weekly Saturday recap to share with you our favorite links, discoveries, exhibitions, and more from the past seven days. This week: new hanging mobiles by two geometry-obsessed design studios, an auction for the ACLU of artworks by the likes of Sam Moyer and Zoe Latta, and a trio of 3-D rendering talents — including Oscar Piccolo, above — imagine their ideal smoking rooms.
Lionel O Gauge Illinois Central Mid America Flatcar w Tractor Trailer U Opening today, one of our favorite design duos, Ladies & Gentlemen Studio, will be launching a concept shop in SoHo for the month of May, showcasing the new Australian design brand SP01. Over/Under, as the project is called, presents a leap for L&G beyond objects like lighting, furniture, and jewelry, and into a holistic interiors experience. SP01, making its U.S. debut, looked to L&G for a concept beyond the traditional showroom, a place where guests could relax.
The architect-turned-object-maker Nicholas Shurey (who got his start with Space Copenhagen) has an affinity for wood that stems from his love of being outdoors. “The process of taking a sawn log, with its rough, uneven surfaces, and slowly shaping and refining it until it’s as smooth as polished stone is incredibly haptic and gratifying,” he says.
This July, a design show in a Parisian apartment harnessed the talents of what feels like at least half of Milan’s up-and-coming design scene. Called "You Are Welcome" by The Ladies' Room collective — a collaborative project made up of Agustina Bottoni, Ilaria Bianchi, Sara Ricciardi, and Astrid Luglio — the show took the form of an intimate, female-centered salon, where objects vibrated with their own peculiar presences. All brilliant designers in their own right, the four have been working together since 2016 when they met at the Turin-based design fair Operae.
A weekly Saturday recap to share with you our favorite links, discoveries, exhibitions, and more from the past seven days. This week, a conceptual Brazilian travertine structure, an exhibition of Norwegian furniture prototypes, and a new hotel featuring a who's who in American design.
We've never been shy about our love of shag, fringe, and all things hairy, so does it come as a surprise that we're extremely into the new Textural line of rugs and cushions by Byron Bay–based Australian brand Pampa? Featuring oversized fringes and heavy weaves, and inspired by '70s-era shag pile carpets and cozy log cabins, each piece in the collection is handmade by artisans in Argentina.
LGS Studio, a ceramics brand founded by Thomas Renaud and Noel Hennessy, is currently based out of Los Angeles. But the company actually got its start a few years back in a garage in Portland, Oregon, where the founders were living at the time. Which is what makes their latest collection all the more personal — called Tephra, it's inspired by growing up in the Pacific Northwest in the aftermath of the 1980 Mount St. Helens volcanic eruption.
ITALERI 1 32 MIRAGE IIIC 2505 We've known artists who have committed to making a drawing a day, or graphic designers who have created a digital poster each night when they return home from their day job. But never had we seen a designer take on the task of making a three-dimensional object — much less one that needs to be glazed, fired, photographed, and Instagrammed — for each day of the year, until we were browsing the account of Ann Kristin Einarsen earlier this spring. Her #365vases project — in which she designs a vase a day with a new set of parameters each month — is next level.
Our favorite booth at this week's Shoppe Object fair represents the coming together of three friends as well as three of our favorite things. Sophie Lou Jacobsen is debuting an extension of the colored glass line she began during our 4510/Six show earlier this spring, all thin handles and satisfyingly scalloped bodies; Anahit Pogosian is launching a ceramics collection that includes stepped candleholders and wavy single-stem vases; and Suna Bonometti is showing new styles of her highly graphic, sterling silver statement jewelry.
Sega Interactive Detective Conan lying plush Namie permeability M