If there's a design trend you've been wishing you could incorporate into your home, chances are Ferm Living's fall collection has a pitch-perfect rendition of it.
- Trumpeter 1 35 05564 Russian T-72BM Mod.1990
- NISSAN GT-R (R35) 2014 BRILLANT WHITE PEARL KYOSHO 1 43 NEUF EN BOITE
- Gudetama Lazy Egg with Noodles
- Mercedes Benz a 2003 Set of 4 Essen Fw, RK, Asb , Maltheser 1 87 Herpa 047159
- STAR WARS Titanium B-WING STARFIGHTER lot of 2 diecast loose bluee orange
- Herpa VW T6 Bus THW Korbach Höhenrettung mit Hänger - 093668 - 1 87
- LIONEL 17069 Scale Maine Central Die-Cast Metal Offset Hopper Car w Coal Ld New
- Steiff cat stuffed animal w button flag Germany 2336
- LionRoar Photo-etched details 1 350 WWII IJN Battleship Yamato for Tamiya NEW
- DRAGON 3580 HAWK M192 Antiaircraft Missile Launcher
- MTG ZENDIKAR Scalding Tarn (foil)
- 1 24 1 25 20 resin wheel set 10-spoke 'Star' with tires
- 30-70934D MTH Railing - O Scale - 3 Rail Flat Car w 1 Sherman Tanks M4A3 76mm
- Alert Line 1 6 WW2 1944Red Army Infantry Senior Lieutenant Officer Set F12''Doll
- Aoshima 1 32 Value Dekotora Series No.14 Homeland Defense Plastic Model New
- BK Hot Wheels 1 18 65 Corvette Pep Boys Drag Car New in box
- Corgi 23602; Albion LAD 6w Flatbed, Eddie Stobart, Sheeted Load; Excellent Boxed
- Revell 1 24 Krupp Titan SWL 80
- USA32-04 US Paras Standing next to Jeep by Ready4Action
- PAINTED 1 5 ACES OF IRON WWI GERMAN PILOT FIGURE BUST
- LIONEL 6-14111 153IR CONTROLLER NEW IN BOX O SCALE LQQK
- Sigikid 38380 Karri ere Sau Beasts Soft Toy
- Vintage Creata 1985 blueme Prinzessin Little Sister & Her Forest Friends Puppe
- Hasegawa HC-10 Volkswagen Type 2 Micro Bus 1963 23-Window 1 24 scale kit
- UH Stampa Di Norev 1 43 - Citroen DS 20 Break Funeraria 1972
- RARE TOY PEERLESS STEAM ENGINE PRE 1900 IN GOOD CONDITION
- Fivestar 1 700 WWII IJN Akitsuki Class Destroyer for Aoshima FS710215SP
- RARE GABBY HAYES Vintage CHAMPION TARGET Antique VHTF Unique
- VINTAGE 1920's ARCADE CAST IRON MODEL T FORD COUPE
- 1 144 Eastern Express DC-10-30 British Caledonian EE144121_9
- 28480 BEYBLADE BURST B-00 wbba limited Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt PREORDER
- Aoshima Bunka Kyozai 1 24 The Tuned Car Series No.18 Eimugein Toyota GRS204 Crow
- FREEing figma table Museum angel image alone ver. non-scale ABS & PVC pain
- Vitesse 1993 Porsche Carrera Cup Motul 1 43
- 2003 Masters of the Universe 200x He Man Battle Cat Large Indoor Sleeping Bag
- 41352 LEGO Friends The Big Race Day 648 Pieces Age 7+
Gund Chaplin 15018 Teddy Bear Plush Stuffed Animal Toy Brown Bear
Trumpeter 1 35 Russian T-72A Mod. 1983 MBT Earlier this spring, T Magazine published a story on a new design hotel located inside a restored 1861 palazzo in the village of Gagliano del Capo, which seemed a perfect encapsulation of everything that's beautiful about Puglia, frescoed ceilings and all. The Australian-based company Tigmi Trading — which sources one-of-a-kind vintage and contemporary Berber rugs from Morocco — seems to have also taken note of the palazzo, which provides the backdrop to their latest collection, Casa D'Arte, in these photos.
Eye candy is called eye candy for a reason — but the Auckland, New Zealand–based Devon Made’s range of uncannily lifelike glass fruit creations take the phrase to a new level. (Is it just us who kind of want to put them in our mouths?) Edible impulses aside, artist Devyn Ormsby's perfectly translucent banana, pear, mandarin, and lemon likenesses in cobalt, lime, citrine, pink, and clear, have caught our eye (and stormed our Instagram).
A weekly Saturday recap to share with you our favorite links, discoveries, exhibitions, and more from the past seven days. This week: new hanging mobiles by two geometry-obsessed design studios, an auction for the ACLU of artworks by the likes of Sam Moyer and Zoe Latta, and a trio of 3-D rendering talents — including Oscar Piccolo, above — imagine their ideal smoking rooms.
Electric color and bold silhouettes lend an animated quality to the work of Leonard Cordell Bessemer, the designer behind LA's up-and-coming furniture studio, Objects for Objects.
VINTAGE ANTIQUE BLAZON SNO WING METAL STEEL SNOW SLED 1950'S 1960'S TOY Opening today, one of our favorite design duos, Ladies & Gentlemen Studio, will be launching a concept shop in SoHo for the month of May, showcasing the new Australian design brand SP01. Over/Under, as the project is called, presents a leap for L&G beyond objects like lighting, furniture, and jewelry, and into a holistic interiors experience. SP01, making its U.S. debut, looked to L&G for a concept beyond the traditional showroom, a place where guests could relax.
The architect-turned-object-maker Nicholas Shurey (who got his start with Space Copenhagen) has an affinity for wood that stems from his love of being outdoors. “The process of taking a sawn log, with its rough, uneven surfaces, and slowly shaping and refining it until it’s as smooth as polished stone is incredibly haptic and gratifying,” he says.
This July, a design show in a Parisian apartment harnessed the talents of what feels like at least half of Milan’s up-and-coming design scene. Called "You Are Welcome" by The Ladies' Room collective — a collaborative project made up of Agustina Bottoni, Ilaria Bianchi, Sara Ricciardi, and Astrid Luglio — the show took the form of an intimate, female-centered salon, where objects vibrated with their own peculiar presences. All brilliant designers in their own right, the four have been working together since 2016 when they met at the Turin-based design fair Operae.
A weekly Saturday recap to share with you our favorite links, discoveries, exhibitions, and more from the past seven days. This week, a conceptual Brazilian travertine structure, an exhibition of Norwegian furniture prototypes, and a new hotel featuring a who's who in American design.
We've never been shy about our love of shag, fringe, and all things hairy, so does it come as a surprise that we're extremely into the new Textural line of rugs and cushions by Byron Bay–based Australian brand Pampa? Featuring oversized fringes and heavy weaves, and inspired by '70s-era shag pile carpets and cozy log cabins, each piece in the collection is handmade by artisans in Argentina.
LGS Studio, a ceramics brand founded by Thomas Renaud and Noel Hennessy, is currently based out of Los Angeles. But the company actually got its start a few years back in a garage in Portland, Oregon, where the founders were living at the time. Which is what makes their latest collection all the more personal — called Tephra, it's inspired by growing up in the Pacific Northwest in the aftermath of the 1980 Mount St. Helens volcanic eruption.
Fleischmann 931884 z21®start Digitalset 4-tlg. ICE 2 We've known artists who have committed to making a drawing a day, or graphic designers who have created a digital poster each night when they return home from their day job. But never had we seen a designer take on the task of making a three-dimensional object — much less one that needs to be glazed, fired, photographed, and Instagrammed — for each day of the year, until we were browsing the account of Ann Kristin Einarsen earlier this spring. Her #365vases project — in which she designs a vase a day with a new set of parameters each month — is next level.
Our favorite booth at this week's Shoppe Object fair represents the coming together of three friends as well as three of our favorite things. Sophie Lou Jacobsen is debuting an extension of the colored glass line she began during our 4510/Six show earlier this spring, all thin handles and satisfyingly scalloped bodies; Anahit Pogosian is launching a ceramics collection that includes stepped candleholders and wavy single-stem vases; and Suna Bonometti is showing new styles of her highly graphic, sterling silver statement jewelry.
Gund Land Before Time Littlefoot Plush Dinosaur 16 Stuffed Animal Vtg 1988